What is a translator? Why do you need one? These are the major questions that often come to one’s mind when we come across the term “translator”. Translators play a major role in the global market. Translators help you to ease out the communications without any language barrier. The need to convey exact and perfect information to the people you want to work with is an absolute necessity.
Put simply, translators will make your job easier. Interested to get one for your company as well? Have got no idea about how to figure out the perfect translator for you? First thing you need to know are the options you have for a translator. The two major types of translations are chosen by people who run a global business are:
- Machine Translation
- Manual Translation
The next obvious question that comes to your mind is- which one from the two will be good for your usage? Your choice of using translation completely depends on the requirements for your usage. In case of general use, people often opt to go for the machine translation, for example the Muama Enece Translator. This two way translator device has been very popular amongst the tourists. Click on the link https://wchandyfest.com/muama-enence-review/ for a better review of the product.
Here is a detailed list of pros and cons of both machine and manual translation which will help you to decide which one will be better for your business.
As the name suggests, the outcome of the translation is carried out with the help of a machine automatically. It requires no human input. It is the fastest way of translation. Although the accuracy of the translation may not be the best.
- Quicker Results
- Usually available for
- Can support as many as 40 languages if not more
- Accuracy rate is low
- Translated words may not be of same context
- Mistakes can cost you a lot
When can you use it?
- When you need to translate in bulk. Fast and general translation is usually required in these cases.
- When you need to translate for internal purpose. If you need not require 100 % level of accuracy then you can use machine translation for yourself. Avoid using if you have to provide translation for documents with contextual phrases or idioms.
- You can use it as a rough draft before your final translation. It will make the job easier for your human translator. After he gets the draft, all he would need to do is to proof-read the parts with contextual meaning.
Manual translation, also known as professional translation is done by a professional translator. The outcome of the translation is the best that you can get. The quality of translation is always higher than that of machine translation.
- High accuracy results
- Translators can review the quality procedure
- Guaranteed in context translation
- Better with different languages
- Also able to translate creative language
- Takes longer time than machine translation
- Is not available free of cost
- When can you use it?
- If you need 100% accuracy, manual translation is your only option.
You should always get help from a professional translator for marketing campaigns.