When you are hosting a party at your home, the most important thing you need to think about is how you are going to keep your guests entertained? Well, it can be a hectic task if you don’t havr the right ideas. Why don’t you host a fun game and let everyone involve in it? But what kind of games are played in a party? Take a look at these best party games that every host needs to be aware of and organize in their party. But, the most simplest game of all is to play tic tac toe. Jokes apart let us dive into the blog.
Party games that you can organize for fun
Here is a list of all the party games that you need to organize to keep your guests entertained –
- Who Am I? – in this game the participants will be writing the names of famous personalities in a piece of paper and the card will be given to the person sitting to their immediate left. The cards are then taped or held by the player and others will take turns by asking only yes or no questions in order to figure out the name that has been written in the paper.
- Orange Pass – a very fun and exciting game which requires a lot of patience to play because in this game the player will need to hold an orange just between their chin and neck. Now, they will need to attempt to pass this orange from one of the player to another played without the use of any of their hands. The team which is able to do it without dropping the orange will win the game.
- Off Limit Necklace – in this game, the host will announce a particular word that will not be used by any of the guests present. Now everyone will be given a string of pearls which they need to keep till the end. Every time a player catches another guest using that forbidden word, they will take the necklace from the other person. At the end, the played with the most number of necklace wins the game!
- Two Truths and A Lie – each of the players will tell a total of three statements about themselves. But out of the three of the statements, two will be true and one of them will be a lie. The other players will then need to guess which one is the lie. The player with the most number of right guesses will be the winner.
- $10 Bill – Everyone of the participants will link their arms facing outward. Now you will need to place a $10 bill in the center of a table or on the floor. Then, the played will try to get the bill while they are still keeping their arms linked in the circle. The person who gets the bill without breaking the circle first, wins!
So, these are some of the most popular and fun games that you can play in any party that you host at your house. All of them will allow everyone of your guest to participate and all of you have a fun time together throughout the day. Make sure to check them out!